1. Tim found the ____________ film on global warming a little boring.
2. The last _______________ of this season will really surprise you.
3. It is fun to observe monkeys in their natural ______________.
4. This new computer is ______________ expensive, so we definitely can’t afford it!
5. These images were captured by a/an _____________ that flew over the area.
6. That ______________ scene of the mother duck teaching the ducklings to swim was really cute!
7. This romantic restaurant provides a/an _______________ atmosphere for couples.
8. I can’t believe the movie ____________! You never cry during movies!
9. _____________ nice it was to see you the other day!
10. _____________ been to Turkey three times before, Josh wanted to try visiting a different country.
8.brought tears to your eyes
Comprehension Questions 閱讀理解
1. Which of the following is false about Planet Earth?
a. About 10 years passed between the release of season 1 and season 2.
b. Season 2 has more episodes than season 1.
c. Individual episodes in season 2 were more expensive to film than in season 1.
d. Both seasons used highly advanced technology for the time they were made.
2. Has the reviewer finished watching all of the episodes of Planet Earth 1 and 2?
a. The reviewer hasn’t finished either season.
b. The reviewer has finished season 1 but not started season 2.
c. The reviewer has finished season 1 and is the middle of watching season 2.
d. The reviewer has finished watching both season 1 and season 2.