1. What’s the difference between an octopus and a ____________?
2. If you plan to go _______________ on the beach, you had better wear sunscreen.
3. This castle has been ______________ since the royal family moved out.
4. We saw two turtles and a shark when we were ______________!
5. They looked up some advice on what to do if they got ______________ by a jellyfish.
6. This software is so ______________ that only computer engineers can use it.
7. The committee is _______________ 140 members.
8. If you ____________ coffee, just signal the waitress to bring you more.
9. If humans _____________, which species will take over the world?
7.made up of
8.run out of
Comprehension Questions 閱讀理解
1. Which of the following is true?
a. Nobody lives on Eil Malk island.
b. Snorkeling with the jellyfish is a very popular activity today.
c. The jellyfish can hurt you if you touch them.
d. People like to go sunbathing beside Jellyfish Lake.
2. Which of the following is an indirect cause of the jellyfish dying off?
a. Air pollution around the world.
b. Tourists snorkeling in the lake.
c. Too many tourists visiting Palau.
d. Too much garbage being thrown into Jellyfish Lake.
a. Eil Malk島是座無人島。